Wednesday, November 14, 2012

another...

totally adorable-filled post for you.

Pamela Ho is back with us this week as our guest with a card that makes me swooon!  She used the mistletoe stamp perfectly :)  I love how she colored the snowpeople and popped them up! Her fussy-cutting is perfect too...great card!!



Teri has impeccable design skills.  Love all of the sweet little touches she adds...and the sentiment stickers look awesome!
 


Our current guest designer search is in full swing.  The deadline is November 21st and HERE are the details

Tomorrow is PS Patrol day - woohoooo!!  I can't wait to share the outstanding cards that I found at the Splitcoast Paper Smooches gallery.

xx
Kim

16 comments:

  1. amazing cards...love the snow couple and the hot drinks are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! That snow couple is SOOOOO DARN CUTE!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love both of these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great cards...those snow people are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww these are so fun...great cards..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello darling cards, come visit my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I really love those little snowmen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love Pamela's card! So cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again--blown away! LOVE both cards--Teri's is soooooo cute! Wish I had some of her talent! LOVE<3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.