Friday, November 30, 2012

Finally Friday!

eeeek!  I am so excited that it's Friday.  I am cropping with friends tonight and making cards for our new catalog - woohooo....looking forward to it!!  We are officially done with our CHA product line up and let me just tell you - you're gonna freak when you see what we have been up to!

Today I have a video to share.  If you check it out, you will see one of our newest stamp set that releases TONIGHT - at midnight Eastern time.  Please visit Virtual Smooches to view our new video.

Here is a fabulous card that was created by our latest SPARKS challenge winner.  She rocked our color challenge!  Congrats Lynn Put!


I hope your weekend is great!
Thanks for making us a part of your day ;)
xoxo
kim

5 comments:

  1. Kim, thanks so much for highlighting my card today! I'm really enjoying creating with your stamps and I'm looking forward to this month's new release!

    Have fun cropping with your friends tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i can wait to see what you have been up too.. I hope it is paper.. that would be so awesome.. have fun cropping tonight..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love whimsical snowmen. Thanks, too, for the video tutorial. It's a technique I love but don't use nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.