Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's

are a great day for me to share a project with you, but today I have a treat!  A darling card by Anni and a card by our SPARKS Challenge winner.  I am going to start posting our winner's card on Friday's along with a card from me or possibly something else :)

First up - Anni!  She knocked my socks off as our guest last month.  Tell me this is not pure-cuteness...ack - s fun!  LOVE the lights on the wire.  What a clever girl :)



Last week's SPARKS winner was Noelle McAdams!  Congrats Noelle :)  Your card is absolutely darling.  I love the cheerful colors - seriously fabulous card!



Our current SPARKS Challenge ends on November 4th and it's a photo challenge.  Create a project using this photo as inspiration.  The winner receives a $30. gift certificate to the PS store - yay!



oh my goodness...I just remembered that I needed to choose a winner of the winter kit that I put together.  Sorry for the delayed announcement.  This card really stood out to me.



Isn't it gorgeous?  So this is our winner:

Congrats!  Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com and let me know your address so that I can send your prize asap.  THANK YOU all fr sharing your incredible thank you cards.  That gallery is full of eye candy!

Have a nice day friends
smooches
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Annis card is so so adorable!! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards..so inspiring..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all so beautiful I especially love Anni's card so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I am just amazed at Anni's cards - yesterday and today. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Anni and congrats again Noelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are super cute. Congrats Noelle, you know I love everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely surprise that you picked my card Kim.
    Thanks so much for the giveaway, I am really thrilled :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! Anni's card is just tooooo cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    HOOOOORAY to Kailash!! Beautiful card!

    And hooooooooray for the PSS winner, Noelle!! Thanks for sharing this on the blog today:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anni's card is simply adorable. Love how she made the penguin all tangled in lights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anni's card is SO adorable - terrific design, great colouring and I love how she did the lights with wire, too! And congrats to Noelle and Kailash on your cute cards, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.