Monday, November 5, 2012

Good Monday morning

I am feeling refreshed this morning :)

Maybe these coffee theme cards are helping (grin)

Heidi's card is pure simplicity and that is exactly what makes this card super-fabulous.    It makes me go ahhhhhh,  You are smiling right now huh?



Kalyn's richly colored card makes me feel warm all over.  I have a coffee cup that's almost like hers (it's my favorite)  Don't you love the falling bean border?


We are proudly sponsoring the Cameo Spotlight blog this week.  They have one mega-talented team in place to help inspire you.  The challenge is colored inspired and it's a fabulous combo!  I hope you play along.  :)

Have a great day sweet friends
XX
Kim

6 comments:

  1. ACK! I looooooooove these cards! I love the colors and papers for Kalyn's card....and that first one by Heidi is sooooooooo FAB and CAS! LOVE x10!!!

    I just used this stamp set for my card today--hoooooray:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love both of these cards--just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty spunky there, Heidi!!! (love it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get my hands on those beans. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love coffee cards. These are fab

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.