Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Monday morning

Happy Veteran's Day!  My most sincere thank you to all military personnel for your service who have served and are currently serving for our country.

My uncle (who served in Vietnam) built my brother and I a rocking horse. Sigh,  I wish I still had mine. BUT I do have a rocking horse stamp that I see many of you having a ball stamping with it.

I love how Kalyn added depth to the patterned paper mane by coloring it with a marker.  I also love the combination of different polka dots.  The subtle tied string adds the perfect rustic touch.  (LOVE)



Just in time for Christmas...Heidi designed a tag that is beyond fabulous!  I love all of the textures - I wish I could see this tag in person...it's awesome!



Time to get started with my day.  I hope yours is wonderful :)
xx
Kim

8 comments:

  1. I love this stamp Kim, cute projects, love that xmas tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH LOVE these...I need to get that set out and Play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! Love them!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tag is stunning! The rocking horse really is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWWWWZA! These creations are sooo pretty! LOVE that horse--the card is so simple and full of FABULOUSNESS! That ornament is soooo amazing--3D! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.