Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Black Friday

Nope, I wasn't up at the crack of dawn to take advantage of the specials today...I slept in since my husband has today off.  I am not a fan of shopping any time of the year, so Black Friday is not my thing.  Now Cyber Monday - that's calling my name. 

I'd like to offer specials on our stamps, but we value our stores and think they are pretty great!  So we don't offer them so they can on occasion.  I heard there are some PS stamps on sale today.  Check out our stores listing to see if any of them appeal to you. 

It looks like I already shared the winner of the SPARKS challenge this week, but skipped over the winner from last week.  So sorry Jen.  Posting on Monday threw me off :)

Jen's card is VERY cool and clever!  The challenge was to use Topography on a card and she rocked this challenge!!  LOVE the string!!


This week's challenge is a color challenge - play along!


Have a fabulous day friends!!
smooches :)
Kim

5 comments:

  1. I'm 100% with you.... and my local Ben Franklin had a holiday open house earlier this month with a 40% off one item and I bought a set of Paper Smooches stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jen! Her take on the challenge is so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jen!!

    And hooooooray for a stamp sale--I need to check it out because I found that I'm missing SEVERAL PS stamp sets!!! (gasp!!)!!!! Must go shopping tomorrow;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate information… Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read article!
    Look into my site :: panic attack treatment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Jen, just love your card! A HUGE congrats kn the win!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.