Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday!

I am so grateful that you have stopped by today :)  I have 2 wonderful cards to share today.  One is from our SPARKS challenge winner and the other is by Anni, our last guest designer.  Be prepared to be inspired :)

Rochelle has been on my radar for a long time, so I am glad that she was chosen as our winner.  I think she is a fantastic designer - just check out this card!  LOVE the bold yellow base...it really makes the elements POP!  It's so clever that she replaced the letter "O" with cleaning supplies.  This card is just dang fun!!




Our current SPARKS challenge is a "trend watch" challenge.  Use topography on your design.  Our sparks designers are amazing.  You will get the gist if you visit the challenge blog to see what they have created. I hope you play along.



and Anni is back with us to share another darling card.  Even though it's technically FALL, we are still in the 90's so I am soaking it up as long as I can.  This whimsical card is pure cuteness!!  LOVE the cut white edge on the stamped images.  They really stand out!



Enjoy your weekend
>HUGS<
Kim

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! Serious adorable-ness from Anni again! That girl is total talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rochelle and Anni are rocking the cards today! Love them both!! Such great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love these! The foxy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the PSS winner!!! LOVE Anni's card--that little fox is one of my favs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this post! Thank you for the love! Paper Smooches is my FAVE stamp company to design with! Coming up with fun designs is so easy with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.