Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hey blog friends

I hope you are all feeling well today :)

I am feeling pretty boring today with not much to say (sorry) but I do have two fantastic cards to share (grin)

Emily's shabby card is perfect in every way.  Love the bursts of rich (and also soft) colors.  That background paper makes a perfect snowy backdrop!  L*O*V*E



Laurie's card is just plain CUTE!!  I LOVE her shabby cards and I think it's amazing that she can also create clean and crisp cards as well.  That girl is amazing :)
 


I am off to get started on my day.  Orders are waiting for me :)
Thanks for stopping by.
xx
Kim

15 comments:

  1. Both adorable cards, love the snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, both cards are amazing!! love the versatility of these stamp sets! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are SO stinkin' adorable!!!! LOVE 'em! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these cards. PS stamps are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these!!! They are super adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so adorable! How can I not "need" these stamps? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are so fun! I love the little snowmen!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE!! Your DT constantly blow me away! AMAZING x1000000!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.