Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hola!

Tuesday is a "cool down" day for me.  It seems like my Monday's are full to the brim since I have a whole new fresh to-do list to tackle.  Yesterday was CRAY-ZEEE busy but oh so fun!  Monday's are my favorite day of the week :)  I am looking forward to some creative time with my BFF today.

Let's get to the sharing...

Don't you love the shape of Laurie's card?   This would be a great card for anyone...but a college student is the perfect match, I think.  Did you notice that she created her own patterned paper with the solid coffee bean?  L*O*V*E!


Emily's card compliments Laurie's card - love when that happens :)
and awwwww, how stinkin' clever!  I think we all could use an "escape" sometimes, LOL.  Too fun!!


I hope you all have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by :)
smooches!!
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! Super fun stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous card's. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards! I love how the first is shaped like a file folder and the cute colored muffins in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super fun cards. Thanks for the fabulous creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I often take breaks with coffee and cookies or some other little snack, these really "talk" to me. The file folder shape is wonderful. I can see lots of uses for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it when individuals get together and share opinions.
    Great blog, keep it up!
    Review my web site bashworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. I love the file folder shaped card because of its unique shape but they are both such wonderful cards!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! I definitely agree! The cards are too cute and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY COW! I agree---these are AMAZING cards! LOVE LOVE LOVE Laurie's color palette! I think it's perfect for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge (well if the light brown was more grey)!! LOVE!

    Fab card by Em too!

    The PS DT---knocks my socks off! LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting here!!! Totally inspired:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.