Thursday, November 22, 2012

Our December guest is...

Grisel Blanco!

CONGRATS! Your card is super fresh and wicked FUN!  I cam't wait to see what you do with our newest stamp release!


Our January guest designer search begins on December 6th.  Please, please give us another try.  It gets harder and harder to choose every month - you are all amazing!!

And to all of my USA friends - Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.  I hope your day is beyond wonderful.


I am thankful for SO MANY things
Naturally I am most thankful for my family, but you are included in there as well.  We love our customers, blog readers, stores, designers and friends.  THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all of the love and support you have given to us.



xx
Kim 

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! This is the highlight of my day!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Gricel! I love her stuff, and can't wait to see what she does with December's release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, that's SO sweet, Kimberly!!! I think I just shed a tear *sniff, sniff* Xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Wicked fun is right, congrats G!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all! Thankful for my PS stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked fun is right, congrats G!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all! Thankful for my PS stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to: Grisel...

    Happy Thanksgiving..

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOOOOOODNESS! I wish I could create like you! This is a FAB card, Kim!! Happy THANKSgiving!!

    Congrats to Grisel!! FAB card:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.