Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pep Rally Week...

continues...

Here's another sneak peek!


Tomorrow is our design team blog hop - hope you will join us!

check out these FREEZY FELLAS!!

Pamela Ho has been a wonderful guest this month.  She has insoired me...hope she inspired you as well.   I love the added "sparkle" that she adds to her cards. 


Seriously, her cards makes me swoon every time.  LOVE the twine and rich color...that vellum snow drift is so fabulous!

Pamela...it has been an absolute pleasure to "work" with you.  You have been a delight!  Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us this month :)


And ahhhh, Miss Teri never disappoints!  Aren't these freezy guys a hoot?  So whimsical and FUN!!
 

ok friends, hope you enjoyed our Freezy Fellas.  Stay warm!
Thank you for stopping by :)
xx
kim

13 comments:

  1. love the cards. Snowman are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. these snowmen are just so fun...great cards..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these samples ladies, so awesome! Can't wait for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just FINALLY ordered this stamp set and I can't wait to get it!! Maybe by this weekend and then I can play :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for having me here at Paper Smooches! I can't wait to see next month's stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That either says "Brewed" or "forever", but I'm guessing Now & Forever LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love snowmen, so Im loving cards made with your winter sets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously love love love these cards! LOVE Teri's card--so clever! I'm going to ask Santa this year for an ounce of the PS DT's talent!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.