Thursday, November 15, 2012

PS Patrol

We found some amazing cards while wandering around the Splitcoast gallery.  I used the keyword: papersmooches.  Make sure to post over there...you may be featured next!

These are the cards that really jumped out at me:

Beth
(Sentiment Sampler)
Isn't this card gorgeous???  LOVE the doily but that flower cluster makes me swoon!


ohhhh how cute!  Great color choices and amazing coloring skills going on!  I am so happy that she embraced the CAS look with this darling card.


Kate Baldwin
(Teen Routine, Qwick Qwips, Birthday Buddies)
This card made me go "WOW!"   Gift certificates to Amazon are a great idea!   I think it's just SO clever :)  Perfect use of our Qwick Qwips stamp set!


(Word Salad hearts could be from a number of our sets...I like to include them because they are great "space fillers" on a set)
...and awwwww, this card is so pretty!  Those hearts are fabulous...love the movement and the mix of stamped hearts and patterned paper ones.  LOVE!


how cool is this???  Lisa threaded paper strips through the holes of a die.  Totally in love!!!


I hope that we chose cards that will inspire you today.  I LOVE looking at your PS creations.
Have an amazing day!
xo
Kim


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for spotlighting my card! I'm so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een leuke kaartjes
    groetjes Anniek

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are gorgeous cards that feature Paper Smooches beautifully! Way to be creative, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creations from all, love the Amazon card from Kate and the floral blooms with the sentiment from Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds, Kim! All of these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring one of my cards. I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Thank you for featuring my card!!! I am SO excited!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.