Thursday, November 1, 2012

woohoo - release day!

Today is the release day of our November stamp sets and I am thrilled to finally share them with you :)

CYBER CAFE is geared towards all of us Internet and coffee lovers!  The solid coffee bean is a separate stamp from the fancy cup and the leaf cluster is a separate stamp from the coffee stain image.  I added dots to the cup to add interest - it reminds me of the matrix.  ESC = keyboard escape key...which can be used for a vacation card or maybe a girls night out theme?  Kiss that solid coffee cup with different patterned stamps.  The POWER button can be used for love, encouragement - power of love - you give me power - you turn me on (use the sentiment from Boob Tubes maybe?)  The 3 curved lines are for wi-fi and can be added to letters on a sentiment...or...if you are a crazy amazing stamper, maybe you can create a scalloped edge with it?



FREEZY FELLAS is a follow up to Swanky Snowdudes.  This set has a family and fun options to make the snow people girls or boys.  This time I included two arm possibilities so that you could add them how you like.



KNICK KNACKS is a set that takes me back to my childhood.  It includes a Sorry game piece that can accompany an "I'm sorry" sentiment.  There is a wind-up stamp that can be added to many images to make them look like toys.  If you missed it - there is a video on how to make use of the rocking horse on this set.  You will find it HERE.  The round image with lines is a marble.  I imagine it would look cool with glossy accents on it.  Lots of our images work well with the wagon.

 
 
In case you missed it - we are having a winter giveaway...you have until midnight tonight to play along for your chance to win a sweet prize!  HERE are the details.

Thanks for stopping by today
smooches!
Kim

19 comments:

  1. These are amazing!!!! I must have that power button...and the rest of the stamps that come with it, but I can't deny that the power button is my motivation. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the snowmen! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me Kim, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so, so cute!! Especially love the last set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOOVE Raggedy Ann! I placed my order first thing this morning! Can't wait to ink her up and use my new PINK (<3) block! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable!! love the coffee set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the other coffee set and now you're tempting me with more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous new sets. I am a sucker for snowman. I will have to get that set for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great sets...congrats on a wonderful release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love these stamps! LOVE LOVE LOVE that power button image!!! SO cute!!! Can't wait to ink these images up!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cute. Freezy Fellas is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So flippin' cute! Love those mugs and the snowmen! Great sets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO cute, Kim! And I love how you share ideas on how to use the new sets - always gets my creative juices flowing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.