Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

what a cool date!!

Grisel is back as our guest this month - yay!  She created with our Woofers & Tweeters stamp set and rocked it!  Her cards are so cute!  I love this happy little scene :)


and oh my goodness...how pretty!!  The outline in white is so cool!!   The string accent is perfect  :)  Can't wait to see what she creates for next week.


Teri created two "We Connect" cards that blow me away!! LOVE the bold rich colors she used...totally swoon worthy!!


 This one is is just so playful and super FUN!  I love the mix of ink colors and the buttons add the perfect touch of whimsy!


Seeing cards like those makes me want to stamp!  LOL

I am thrilled that you stopped by...hope to see you tomorrow...we are sharing projects that we find on the Internet.

smooches!
Kim

10 comments:

  1. now these are just too fun...great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love putting your different sentiments together on a card and these examples are just more inspiration for just that, CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each of these is fantastic. I love #3 for the strips of CS to coordinate with the cool sentiments. And I'm partial cuz DH had the word "always" engraved on the inside of my wedding ring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Grisel's feminine take on the Woofers & Tweeters cards and of course Teri always rocks it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have barely finished all my Christmas projects....but this makes me want Valentine's Day already! What GREAT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grisel's cards are super cute--I LOVE those pups in that stamp set!! I also love love love Teri's cards! FULL of color! AMAZING as always;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.