Monday, December 24, 2012

ack!

It feels like a weekend day, so I completely forgot to post this morning - I am so sorry for this delay :)

I am finishing up our catalog for CHA and of course prepping for Christmas tomorrow...anyone else's head popped off this week from their "to do" list?

THANK YOU soooo much for all of your love and support this year...I know that it's not New Year's yet, but I just wanted to let you know how blessed I feel.  I am so fortunate to have you in my life (HUGE HUGS)

Kalyn's "We Connect" card is gorgeous!  LOVE the soft steel blue mixed with neutrals.  Totally swoon worthy!


... and Heidi's card is just so soft and pretty...makes me go "ahhhhh".  Love the cute embellishments :)


I should go and get to work on my to do list.  I hope your day is fun and not stressful (grin)
Thanks so much for stopping by
love you!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Kim!!! miss you tons!!!! xoxo rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Paper Smooches!! I can't wait to see the new CHA releases.. I'm really hoping for some Project Life style stamp sets ;)
    -Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!! These are both gorgeous cards!!! I'm swoon! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards ladies. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Kim, love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL cards! LOVE visiting the PS blog--so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.