Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Monday!

Spoken from a girl who just can't wake up - ack!  These eyes just aren't opening this morning.  Are you having a slow start too?

I do have to wonderful cards to share and a winner to announce!  That should help to get me going :)

Heidi's WE CONNECT card is so artsy and FUN!!   I Crazy-LOVE this cool card, don't you???


Kalyn's card is classy and elegant and so beautiful!  Awesome use of product...the sentiment really shines :)


and now for our winner - this gal wins the Woofers & Tweeters stamp set along with the two accessories that are included with the prize.......

andie librandi. 
November 29, 2012 9:25 PM
I freaking love this puppy set!!! Lol I envisioned your dog just taking a flying leap to jump that fire hydrant on your card :)

CONGRATS Andie!!!  Please send an e-mail to info(@)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to let me know your address.  Thank you all for your kind comments.  They mean more to me than you may know :)

xx
Kim

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love the way Heidi used a banner/line with these sentiments! And Kalyn's card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might have to scraplift heidi's card... so colorful!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.