Monday, December 17, 2012

It's a winner-day!

Heidi's monochromatic Flap Happy card is cool - in more ways than one...cool because it's just plain fun to look at and cool because of the colors that she chose, it reminds me of winter or cold water.


...and Kalyn's card is hot!  She chose warm tones...and this card concentrates on the hombre effect.  I love how she combined the large and small solid butterfly. swwwwwoooooon!


...and now to announce the winner of our new Bee Mine stamp set!

My daughter chose:


Congrats!!  Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to let me know your address and I will send out your stamp set asap.

GIVEAWAY ALERT!!  A sweet friend of mine is giving away a PS Vegtastic stamp set...visit LAURA to see why she has a stamp set to offer up as blog candy...it's a really cute story

Thank you all for your wonderful comments...they make me sooo happy...and they are VERY appreciated :)

xo
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Kate!
    Fabulous cards! I love how each are so different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Kate - enjoy playing :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Kate!!

    LOVE these cards--hot and cold combo! FUN!!! LOVE the bright colors on Kalyn's card!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.