Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you are all enjoying your day (or night) so far.  I have some down time until we make another visit, so I thought I'd pop in to say "Merry Christmas!"

As usual, I have two amazing cards to share in case you are wandering blogland today.

Today let's pretend that this sweet little pooch is a Maltese.  Emily's card is dang cute!  LOVE the colors...and design!


Laurie's card is totally trendy...love the color combo that she chose as well.  Those stripes really make the main paper panel pop!  FAB!!


Thanks for including us in your day
xx
Kim

4 comments:

  1. These cards are cute! Merry Christmas, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

  2. ☆ * :: *: ☆ Merry Christmas ☆: * :: * ☆
    For the lady, I give thanks to God.
    I was a very fulfilling year in 2012 to volunteer.
    From Japan.
    Ryoma Sakamoto.




    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both cards--I esp. love Laurie's card!! Those papers and the design are AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Merry CHRISTmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.