Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh My!

I have reallllly enjoyed hearing about your pet names!  I realize this is an early plug...but I am willing to take the risk!  I designed a CAT THEME set and it releases NEXT month (huge wink)  I am excited about it and hope you love it as much as our dog theme stamp set :)

I was cropping with friends over the weekend and had a ball thinking up a combined name for a doberman/poodle mix!  I am sure you can imagine the possibilities.

And here is a card with our BUTTERFLY theme set called Flap Happy.  Do you find Teri's card even half as amazing as I do?  I think this card is over-the-top incredible in every way!!  She stamped the solid butterfly in five colors and stamped the black outlined butterflies on top - GREAT look!!


Grisel is our December guest - woohooo.  For some reason, her package took a detour between AZ and NJ and her stamps arrived late - ack!  But she was sweet to create a temporary card to share today.  Check out this sparkly little nugget!  Not sure if you can tell but this adorable owl has glittery eyeshadow and the sentiment has glittered edges as well.  TOTALLY sweet card!

Our next guest designer search begins TOMORROW - yay!

Have a great day friends
smooches!
Kim

16 comments:

  1. such cute cards..I love the off set butterflies..looks awesome and that little owl is just too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!! the butterflies are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards! the butterflies are simply gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Grisel, love your card....u know my love for owls, so this card is super sweet an cute. Love he pink eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute cards! and super excited about the cat stamp set to be released!!! ha ha!! the butterfly card is beyond amazing! i am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the butterflies. Grisel's OWL is HOOT SWEET!
    Can't wait to see what she comes up with next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card!!
    Also love Grisel's Card...that owl is soooo cute!!
    Great work!!Already looking forward to see her card next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So looking forward to your kitty images next month! That will cheer me up in the aftermath of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab, fab, fab cards ladies!!! Always look forward to the next PS set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards, and I'm super excited about the kitties coming next!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously can't wait to see the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the owl is my fav but both cards are great.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! a kitty set! can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUPER cute card by Teri!! LOVE the outlines over the solid butterfly images!!! What a fab card by the PSGDT!! LOVE the glittered eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.