Wednesday, December 19, 2012

pure genius

hehe, Teri used the bow from the Yorkie and created a bow tie for the Pug!  LOVE it!  ...and what a sweet little scene (grin)


and in case you missed Teri's blog hop card - here it is...just in time for Christmas!TOTAL stinkin' cutemess!!


Here's another gorgeous card created by Grisel (our guest this month)  She combined Woofers & Tweeter and We Connect brilliantly :)


Short & sweet post from me today...hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a good one!
loves,
Kim

11 comments:

  1. oh they are just gorgeous! I'm a big dog lover so these made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN cards!
    LOVE the white button thingys on Grisel's...they look like mini life savers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards! The one with the Yorkie and Pug actually made my heart skip a beat when I saw it - total perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards today--I've said it before...and I'll say it again-- ALWAYS inspired!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your DT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.