Friday, December 7, 2012

TGIF

We are picking up our Christmas tree TONIGHT - super YAY!  I didn't think I was ready for Christmas, but now I think I am.  I am not ready to listen to Christmas music voluntarily, but I am getting in the mood finally.  Do you own your Christmas tree or buy a real tree every year?  I used to own one with the lights already attached (boy was it easy to put together) but my husband has a tradition of buying a new tree each year and I am totally game.  I like it soooo much better than a fake one.  He is the one who takes care of it, so that's probably why it's an extra dream for me LOL

Today I have a very clever card that was chosen as our SPARKS challenge winner:


Congrats Stacy Buller!!

I LOVE, love, LOVE your card!!  You are so talented :)

This was her inspiration....and she nailed it!


Our NEW challenge is a crazy-easy one!  It's a trend watch...


Use a camera, polaroid, photo etc on a project - have fun with it!!  I hope you play along :)  Please tell your friends too...I'd love to see new players!  Our design team rocks - big time....I am sure they will inspire you.  Visit our SPARKS challenge blog to share your project

Have a great weekend friens
xx
Kim

3 comments:

  1. She sure did nail it!!! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim. You are too kind! But it's not hard to be creative when you have such great stamps to work with. I love your stamps and own far more than I am willing to admit to my husband. Thanks for the shout out and I hope to play along with many more challenges! Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!! This is definitely one for Pinterest so I remember the concept when the time comes to thank the teachers in May!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.