Friday, December 28, 2012

Today is the day...

that I planned on sharing a new video, but I just couldn't make it happen my friends.  I think you will understand when you see how incredibly busy I have been.  WE will have plenty of videos showcasing our NEW DIES - you can count on that!  I have a LOT of fun things planned for January, so stay tuned...

I do have a fabulous card to share.  This card was created by our latest SPARKS challenge winner Kailash
I love how she combined snowmen from two stamp sets (Swanky Snowdudes and Freezy Fellas)  It was a color challenge, and she rocked it!!


The newest SPARKS challenge is an inspiration challenge using this photo:


Happy creating!!
xx Kim

PS...if you missed our BIG announcement yesterday - scroll down...

4 comments:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.