Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We Connect

I have some "We Connect" cards to share today but first I'd like to mention one of my favorite magazines...Creating Keepsakes.  I have a layout in the Jan/Feb 2013 issue and I used PS stamps of course.  My first layout was published over eight years ago and it is still as exciting as that first time.  I am a scrapbooker that turned into a card maker that morphed into a stamper - what a fun ride!
Here is half of my page - to see the whole double page layout, you will need to see it in the latest issue.  I used Reflections to accent my journal spot.



With Christmas right around the corner...this tag is a great idea!  What an easy way to dress up a package!



Emily's card is so sweet!  The We Connect stamp set can be used in s many ways...no need to connect words with an ampersand.  The words are string enough to stand alone.


I am sure many of you are out shopping - I hope you are enjoying this festive time of year!
smooches!
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Eek! Can't wait to see your layout, Kim! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Kim!!! I love the samples the ladies turned out as well, gorgeous. I just can't believe Christmas is next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim - are the two of you ever adorable!!!! Congrats on the pub too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice s.b. page! Like the layout and you make a darling couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the publication even if it was 8 years ago! Love your pictures! (: And both the tag & card are SUPER cute!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the layout pub, Kim! I love your photos and the use of Reflections is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your pub!!! This is a BEAUTIFUL layout!!! LOVE these fun projects using We Connect too!!! Thinking I just might NEED that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woot woot on your pub....cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your publication!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the design and your stamping!! I must try to scrap sometime--that should be my goal for 2013! Make a LO (one a month). That seems simple:)

    FAB tag and card!! LOVE visiting here--always inspired:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.