Monday, December 10, 2012

Woof!

(grin) I have some Woofers & Tweeters cards to show off this morning :)

Kalyn's card is darling.  I imagine this would make a great Christmas card....just change the sentiment and add a Santa hat...voila, a whole new theme :)  Isn't this so sweet?


Torn paper dirt, frayed cut paper grass...great design - what's not to love?  I swooned when I saw this card - I adore every little inch!!
 

Thank you for stopping by....I love that you took the time :)
Happy Monday beautiful friends!
xx
Kim

13 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, made me smile this frosty morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW! Heidi's card is SOOOOOO cute! I love that the pup is coming out of the dirt--SOOOOOO ADORABLE:)

    And Kalyn's card is FAB too! LOVE the design!

    Great job, PS DT!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are so, so cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are soooo perfect. definitely a cute overload right here

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both adorable! This is such an awesome stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good show today! Some sweet doggie love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG these are so cute! I love these little poochies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.