Monday, December 31, 2012

You're Purrrty!

Heidi and Kalyn created with NINE LIVES and chose the same sentiment and pink is their focal color...LOVE how these two cards compliment each other.  Both so soft and pretty.  Did you see how they used the paw print as an accent?  LOVE how fun and flirty these cards are!!  Both girls are crazy-amazing fussy-cutters!  (and Heidi's card uses one of our new frame dies)



 "Nine Lives" releases at midnight EST tonight...stay tuned, something fun is coming...

I hope you all have a safe, healthy and prosperous NEW YEAR!
Raising my toasting glass - Cheers friends!
Thank you for your love and support over the past year - we wouldn't be here without you.
Bring on 2013 :)
Loves,
Kim

25 comments:

  1. Those cats are so cute!! I love that set!! Eek! The cards are amazing! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cat cards...love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are too darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous cards!!!! can't wait to see the new dies along with the new stamps! happy new year, Kim!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you too, Kim! I am looking forward to all the 2013 releases! I'm hooked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww cats .. can't wait to see the new stamp set ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable!! Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to this set!!! Not to mention the new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! Thank you for continuing to create SUPER CUTE stamps for me to enjoy!!
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards as always! Happy New Year to you and your family Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. UMMMM..can I say MUST HAVE??? Super cute cards! Happy New Year to you, also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh; I've always loved your doggy set, and always wanted you to come out with a kitty set! Yay! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kitty cards are fabulous....I don't see a blog hop here, though - did I stumble onto the wrong blog? Eeek. But beautiful creations here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable kitty card! Love your work! Thanks for a chance to win! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for ending 2012 with a fun hop. Love your ideas and give away opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. such fun hop to start the new year off!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite has to be the kitty stamps since two of my daughters have cats. Cute cards, too. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love the Nine Lives kitties! They are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SOOOOO cute! I love this stamp set--I even told my neighbor about it! She loves cats and has about 10 in her house! I might have to get this stamp set for her for Vday! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These cards are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.