MIDNIGHT eastern time to be exact.
I can't hardly wait!!
I truly enjoy conceptualizing fun and unique ways to use our sets. Here are some variations of stamps using HULLABALOO.
- The gift bow can be used as a butterfly (stamp it back to back)
- There are 2 confetti options
- There are 2 gift bow options
- There is a solid circle that fits perfectly inside the open round balloon
- The solid triangle does not fit perfectly in the open triangle...there will be a tiny thin space between the two images. I love the look that you get, so I decided to design them this way.
- There are 2 balloon string options
- The smiley face is a separate stamp
- Use the solid rectangle to create a pattern
- The triangle stamps can be used as banners or party hats
- LOL...looking at this now, I forgot to stamp the smile onto the solid yellow circle (oopse) Please imagine a smile face there :)
And here is a card using all of the geometric images from the set. I imagine you could recreate this with different colors to work for anyone at any age.
There's still time to comment on our design team blogs for yur chance to win one of the new sets. Check out yesterday's blog hop post if you missed it.
Have a nice weekend, friends