Thursday, January 31, 2013

ONE more sleep

until our HUGE February release - woohoooo!

I have had a blast sharing all of those sneaks with you.  It's been a real treat seeing what each designer created.  I was there swooning right along with you :)

First - our blog hop details:

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches February stamp release with you!  The four NEW clear stamp sets will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time...on February 1st.  Our CHA (trade show) release will also be available.  Including stamps, wood mount stamps and DIES!  You will find them HERE.

To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  Just leave a comment on any of the eight design team blogs listed below for your chance to win one of the four new stamp sets!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify)  You have until midnight MT on Friday, February 1st to leave a comment.  Please check all design team blogs on Saturday, February 2nd to see if you are one of the lucky winners.

Emily Leiphart

To increase your chances of winning:
1. Leave a comment on this blog post
2. Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
3. Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
4. Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to four chances to win on each blog)

Ordinarily I share a card along with the deign team during our blog hops since we had an odd number of designers.  But now that we have eight designers, that gives me a chance to show off my favorite card for the month!

This is my favorite card from the February stamp release:

 As you can image, I am a sucker for all things ART!  So I combines the paint brush, marker and colored pencil to create this clean and simple - one layer card.

And now...onto our WINNERS!!!

I have FIVE prizes worth $100. of Paper Smooches product to give away - and now it's time to announce the FIVE lucky winners!!

(((insert Drum roll)))

chosen from Lori Tecler's blog: 
Jill Neary said...
delightful! x
January 10, 2013 at 11:46 AM
chosen from Lori Barnett's blog:
Margie said...
Really adorable cards!
January 14, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Houses Built of Cards said...Just completely DARLING!!!!! Looks like you had a blast with those dies!!! I can't say that I blame you! These are SOOOOO very fun!!! My favorite is the fourth card - love the colors scheme on that one!!!

chosen from Julie Campbell's blog:
Annie Rose said...
Squeee! I love this! So, so adorable :)
January 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM

chosen from Julia Stainton's blog:
Elise C.
Your card is so pretty! I really like the colors that you used! Thank for sharing! :)

HUGE CONGRATS winners!  Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to let me know your address and I will send out your prize asap!

Thank you all for taking the time to leave comments.  I am sure that each designer appreciated it immensely.  I know I always do.  I hope you had fun this month!
super huge smooches!!
Kim

73 comments:

  1. OH my GOODNESS!!! I'm speechless with excitement! Congrats to all the other winners - and can't WAIT until tomorrow to see the entire release!!!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winners... I just did the hop.. totally awesome.. great way to start the morning..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I say SQUEEEE! I'm so excited! Thank you for an amazing hop with awesomely talented gals. You rock! :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, Kim!!! LOVED all the sneak peeks, they were amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feb is going to be an awesome month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations winners!!!!! and also - LOVELY card!!! it's perfect for anyone into crafts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT card kim, I love it! I can't believe tomorrow is the big day, I just can't wait!

    congrats to the winners, you lucky girls!

    Off to hop and see all the fabulousness from the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness....i think i'm about to pass out with excitement/happiness/doo-lally-ness!!!! wowsers!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!! woooooo hooooo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners! Cute card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the winners.. Thanks for another great hop..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of amazing stamps and dies. Look forward to seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!! Love the colours of this cute card!! Loved the hop!! Lee-Ann :)
    leekubinec@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the hop was great. Love the painting stamp set. It's on my list of things I NEED. :-) txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners, can't wait for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. enjoy your stash winners!
    Having a daughter applying to graphic design programs, I too have fallen in love with anything art related .... looks like a must have set!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not sure if I can post on all the things listed, I have a facebook, but I do not have a Twitter account :( .. Also I have a blog, but not sure how to do too many technical things.. I cut paper and paste things together, that's my niche.. :) Thanks for the chance though to win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohmygosh!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I am so so excited!! Emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to all the winners! Love the card shown today--how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAPPY DAY!! one more SLEEP and then we see it all!
    GOOD shopping WINNING LADIES!!
    Let's go to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun card...congrats to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the colorful "crafty friends" card and the release peeks all month. Congrats to all the lucky gals who won PS goodies! Off to hop and will tweet later. Wishing you a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Here's my tweet: https://twitter.com/marblegal/status/297043399909982208

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun blog hop! I posted this too in my Facebook page. Cant wait to see the whole stamp release for Feb.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful card Kim, so fun!!

    Congrats to all the lucky winners, enjoy yor prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your artsy card! Can't wait for the release of all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations winners! Off to do the blog hop to see what the amazing design team has come up with. Can't wait for tomorrow's release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats to the winners, loving the blog hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, how cool is this card?! Can't wait to see the whole set.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations to the winners, love blog hops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super cute card! Love those crafty items!!! Congrats to all the prize winners!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy congrats to all the winners. Whoo-Hoo time. Love the pencils Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So excited for the new releases!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats to everyone. Love the card. So artsy! And super cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. Can't wait to see the new stamp sets!! Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I tweeted !
    https://twitter.com/karenladd/status/297124507590746112

    ReplyDelete
  36. I posted on FB!
    https://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/232108830259878

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations to the winners. And I love that card. It sure looks like some darling new sets soon to be revealed. Oh, and I put the link up on my Facebook page too.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great release and blog hop and congrats to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Can't wait for the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I tweeted: https://twitter.com/hearthugsdesign/status/297150011324628992

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congratulations! Can't wait to see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

    I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or
    go for a paid option? There are so many options out there
    that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Thank you!
    Also visit my web blog ... compassreviews.org

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh my gosh this has been huge fun & I can't wait for the big release! I Fb'ed (don't know how to tweet!) But sure would have...I tell all my pals about your stamps and they love the PS critters on the cards I make for them - automatic cheer! I also cyber stalk your blog, but only in the nicest way because I love the inspiration & hops! Thank you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the new sneak peeks for your feb stamp release lots of fun to look at. And congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  45. congrats to the winners! I can't wait to see the full release and start shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Cute, colorful artsy card, Kim!!! So excited for the release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. You are so talented...those that won are certainly lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Posting my ps sparks card tomorrow am and will blog abt this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I can't wait to see everything and be able to order Kim! You have some fantastic new things coming!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I tweeted about the blog hop!
    https://twitter.com/kolling143/status/297217792841760768

    ReplyDelete
  51. congrats to the lucky winners!! thanks for the fun and for the chances to win!! have a fabulous weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Huge congratulations to the winners! Great card too, love the colors =)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Super fantastic!! Can't wait to see the full release, it looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  54. WOOO HOOO!!!! Today is the day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! Congrats to all those winners!!!! They are going to love love love going shopping today!!

    LOVE your card--super cute design and use of color! FAB x10000!

    ReplyDelete
  56. What a nice assortment of new products! jjueckatcoxdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  57. Congrats to the winners and woo hoo on the super duper new sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Congrats to all the winners! I loved what all the designers did with the new dies and stamp sets, it is truly a great new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. just finished hoping and everyone shared such fabulous cards. I'm seriously in love with that art set!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Congrats to the winners...I shared on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  61. This card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  62. How exciting for the winners and the for the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I was so excited for the release today! Love seeing the full sets and ones I must have missed the preview for :) I can't wait to order!
    Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love seeing all the new releases and enjoyed the hop! thank you for the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.