Wednesday, February 20, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash...

Today Paper Smooches is proud to be a sponsor for the 10 minute craft dash challenge...

Some of our designers played along and I can't wait to see their cards made in 10 minutes or less...well we all tried to keep it within that time frame :)

The challenge is to use this color combo:


...and IF you play along...you have a chance to win a prize!!
 ...as luck would have it - our Cool Shades color challenge is this week at our SPARKS Challenge blog and the colors are an almost exact match!  Funny how that can happen (I chose those colors over four months ago)  If you play along with the 10 minute craft dash...your project can also be submitted at our challenge blog for your chance to win a prize also.

My card took about 7 minutes...the ink colors started out the correct shades but changed when I stamped them onto the cream card stock.


 My video is LIVE!!

There is about 17 hours left to apply for our guest designer spot for next month - details are HERE

I Heart Art stamp set is on deck to brag about...

Teri used the Clipboard (stamps and dies) to accent her darling card!  The main paper panel is our Notebook Basic die.  She added water to the stamped paint splats - it looks awesome!!


Kim's card is so trendy and super FUN! Her sentiment is stamped on our Flag Tags die.  I love how she colored the paint tube...and chose black and white to make her colors really POP!!


 Our guest designer Kristin knocked this set out of the park!  Isn't this card incredible???  Crazy-LOVE that background!!  Seriously couldn't love this card more...


Here is another card that she created for us today...yeah...this is an amazing card!!  I can see this card created in many different colors and given as a gift set.


 Sooo, tomorrow our guest designer will be announced and on Friday...I am going to post some design team cards created with our new dies.

Have a fabulous half-way day friends 
Thanks so uch for stopping by!
xx Kim

10 comments:

  1. Love these cards today! And the 10 minute craft dash is for sure a challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten minutes for these beauties? I couldn't make these in 10 HOURS! Stunning! These cards have already added colour to my day; thank you for sharing and inspiring. I may try the challenge (and will be "wery, wery quiet" about the time frame. More enamoured with PS every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations. I think I must definitely take the 10 minute craft dash challenge some time soon. I love the accompanying videos I have seen so far. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! Wow... love them all! Such inspiration that I don't have to spend 45+ minutes on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love these. Want to try the ten minute challenge! I can't beleive I blanked on the guest spot challenge, I so want to be that one day. Oh well, next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is still 14 more hours until the search closes for this month :)

      Delete
  6. Great stamp set. I love how it's so perfect for the watercolor trend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! Can't wait to ink up this set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Kristin's cards--esp. that last one!! FUN design with that painted heart! LOVE the PS DT creations too--and YOUR CARD, Kim!!!!! LOVE that it matches the PSS color story! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.