Wednesday, February 6, 2013

another "Sampler"

Our stamp sets with the name "Sampler" in them have been a huge hit!  Putting a collection of sentiments together in one place just makes perfect sense.  So, we have

Sentiment Sampler (number 1 seller)
Christmas Sampler
Kibitzing Sampler
Birthday Sampler
Spiritual Sampler

We are hoping these are your "go to" stamp set for all occasions  :)

Today I am sharing cards using Birthday Sampler.

Kimmers card is dang cute!!  Love the use of Streamers stamps and dies - since our stamps are clear, they are bendable...so it's easy st stamp our sentiments on a curve.  She also used our Duo Die 1 frame - love!


Kristin Tierney is our guest designer in February.   Her card is super cute too!  I adore how she embellished her sentiment!  The music paper is perfect for this tweety bird!


 ...and Teri's card is just pain FABulous in every way.  Love the cheerful colors!!  The flirty twine adds the perfect touch :)


Hope your half-way day is wonderful!
xo Kim

13 comments:

  1. I need SO many of these samplers!!! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS--LOVE the streamers stamp and die!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently discovered (and bought) the Sentiment Sampler and love it to bits. This new set looks like a real must-have too. Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fantastic cards, love these sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the sampler sets! I have almost all of them and use them all of the time. Can't wait to get my hands on the Birthday set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right about the sampler sets. You can't have enough sentiments. I own acouple and just ordered the rest. Your sets are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooooohhhh, I love the fonts on these sets. The Birthday and Sentiment Samplers are my favorites. What great sets for all occasions. The team did a great job showcasing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOOOODNESS me! These are fabulous birthday cards! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all-- esp. TERI's!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.