Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Birthday cards

They are one of the most popular card giving occasions and I never seem to have them on hand and cringe when I need to make a card for a specific person.  It's a hang up of mine.  Do you have a stash of Birthday cards?  Someday I will...it only makes sense, that's a BIG someday though.  LOL

Today I have some Birthday Sampler cards to share:

First up - Emily.  OMG I have never seen Party Pals look so good!  LOVE how the background paper really helps the theme stand out - great product choices!  It's great that the sentiment fits perfectly inside the balloon!


Karolyn's card is just plain COOL!  She stamped the triangles from our Tri-balation stamp set in color and outlined them with grey ink - awesome effect!  Love how the sentiment has a clean space all to itself to make it shine!!


Laurie combined Birthday Sampler with our new Cupcake and Streamers dies.  She also stamped with the Streamers stamp set to add a subtle frame around her sentiment.  LOVE the stitches, and dimension.  I want to eat this card up - it crazy-rocks!!



I have a special challenge for you this week.  In honor of Valentine's day - I'd LOVE to see your PS projects that has a HEART on it.  This challenge is to create a NEW card with a heart on it, but I am totally fine if you share an old project.  You have until Thursday (2/14) at midnight MT to play along...winner is announced this Friday.

The prize?  TWO stamps and ONE die - winner's choice.

xx Kim




16 comments:

  1. what lovely cards! and an awesome bonus challenge!! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked up a card I made yesterday using your sweet stamps!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these Cards....Paper Smooches Stamps are so Much FUN! I Linked a Card I made....

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all SO CUTE!!! I actually have a PS birthday card on my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - cute as can be!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH!! LOVING the cute cards and I can't wait to create a card for the FUN Challenge!! I just recieved all of my new PS goodires so I can't wait to break them out and use them!! =) Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bonus challenge too....and all cards are cuuuteee love all

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cards are great!! But I also happen to LOVE Survivor too!!!! Yay Survivor tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy you had another challenge & a chance for us to win some stamps & a die!!!!! All these cards are so cute!!!! Great job ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHHH! A new challenge!! LOVE it! I might have to try and link something up:)

    These are super fab creations--- love all three!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many beautiful and cute cards! Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite company! Hugs and smooches to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards & great fun joining in with the special challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All these are awesome collection of card idea's...so amazing thanks for sharing..!! Plastic cards printing

    ReplyDelete
  14. First birthday parties are so much fun, especially for mom, dad and friends. That’s why we’ve created an adorable line of first birthday invitations. Here are our top six best sellers.printable birthday greeting cards

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.