Tuesday, February 5, 2013

good morning

(or good evening) depending on where and when you are reading this :)

I am going to get right to it...I am sharing cards from our new I Heart Art stamp set. I had a LOT of fun creating this stamp set!  The oil paint is separate from the easel.  Each sentiment fits inside the easel.  The paint drips are separate so that you can ink them up with different colors.  The small dot fits inside the paint palette and the splat can be ink or paint!  I really think you will have fun creating with this stamp set.


Karolyn is up first...she used the paint palette die to enhance her artsy card.  Her paper panel is the Large Hot Spot Base die....great use huh?  She popped it up to add dimension.  She die cut the paint palette with seven different card stock colors and pieced everything together - looks awesome, doesn't it?  One last comment - LOVE those splats...oh oh oh and the striped paint in the brush LOL.  I can't say enough amazing things about this sweet card.


...and Emily's artsy card  totally swoon worthy!!  She used our Duo Die 1 and popped it up for extra dimension.  LOVE the chevron frame!!!  The Butterflies 2 die works perfectly with our Flap Happy stamp set and makes the perfect accent!  And the sentiment is just WOW - I am guessing that she used different ink pens...all I know is..it's fabulous!


Laurie's shabby card is fabulous!!  LOVE the textures and stitching!  Her easel is perfection!!  It's awesome how she ages the canvas - swoooon!


Have a great Tuesday everyone!
smooches!!
Kim

24 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! I just got this stamp set and palette die in the mail yesterday! I LOVE it! Can't wait to play with it... so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this set and to top it off with dies is just icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute stamp set!! The girls did an amazing job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set and the wonderful inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all just amazing! Such fabulous creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I m just in awe at how wonderful these cards are. Your designers are fabulous, and your stamp sets are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE these cards!! <3 I can't pick a favorite. They're all awesome!
    I ordered this set and it's on it's way to me. I'm so excited!! My daughter is an art student. How perfect is that? I can't wait to send her cards with this set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspirations from the DTs! this set is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards...super cute stamp set!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this set ... on the must buy list!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this set just Fabulous and the cards by the DT Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you see Kristina Werner's design using this stamp set? It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, I didn't....off to find it :)
      Thanks for the head's up!

      Delete
  14. they are ALL freakin' AMAZING!!!!!! UUUGH!!! My wish list keeps growing!!! Good thing...right ;) hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous samples of all that can be done with this awesome new set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is definitely my favorite of the new sets. i can't wait to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute cards ladies for a super cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Set!
    Like that the elements can be used so many ways

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous set of cards--- I cannot wait to use this I Heart Art set!! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.