Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have a sweet treat for you today.  FIVE fabulous LOVE theme cards and a special discount on our online class.




True Stamp is a one-day, online, LIVE event on March 9. Yep, that's right – all six instructors will come to YOU via the magic of the Internet in a state-of-the-art web room. You'll watch class demonstrations, chat with instructors and other students, and have the time of your stampy life – all without leaving home (or even changing out of your PJs!).

You'll learn from experts such as Shari Carroll, Angela Magnuson, Bev Grey, Bobbi Lemanski, Kelly Marie Alvarez, and myself.

Here's a fabulous deal - Enter code SWEET at checkout and you will receive 50% off the $97 ticket price. 

This sweet deal ends at midnight Pacific on February 14.  Not good on previous purchases. Code SWEET must be entered at checkout. 
The PS Patrol found these wonderful cards -  I am proud to show them off to you :)
I love the look of collage.  What a stunning card this is.  I imagine that any color would look amazing on this card design.  This is a great idea for quick and easy card sets.

I am a sucker for chalkboard art...and Isha's card definitely drew me in.  She rocked the Great Chemistry stamp set!



I just want to hug this little guy!  That hug heart really adds a HUGE punch to this darling card!

How seriously adorable is this???  I can imagine anyone at any age would love to get a little package like this.  It makes me grin from ear to ear.
 
This card is pure sweetness!  I LOVE that accent heart!  CAS and simply fabulous!!


I hope your Valentine's Day is wonderful and you are smothered with LOVE today.
(smooches!!)
Kim

8 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for featuring my card, Kim - I am truly honoured and humbled! And the other four cards - all I can say is WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the FUN and Creative cards!! THANKS for sharing them and for the discount code!! Have a VERY FABULOUS VALENTINE'S DAY!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute cards!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE how talented the PS fans are!!!

    I hope that I can join in the fun on March 9th.... thanks for the discount code:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding scouting mission by your PS patrol! Such a charming set of cards, showcasing some incredible talent. Each one is so unique; so special. Love the pop of colour and stitching on Shannon's card - definitely eye-catching! Thank you for sharing the inspiring art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, those examples are absolutely adorable! I see ideas I would want to use

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for Showing my Card Kim...Your stamps are so much fun for me to color and Play with...so a BIG thank you to you!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.