Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello Monday!

PHEW!  What a busy weekend - I have had a blast filling orders.  I am thrilled beyond belief that you are digging our dies - super yay!!  I can't wait tot see what you create with them - I will be looking wink)

January was a ton of fun, but taking it easy definitely sounds good :)  I admit that I am exhausted (but in a good way)

I am excited to start sharing projects from our new designers.  Now you will have three fabulous projects to get inspired by on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday every week.

Today I am sharing cards using our Leafy Greens stamp set...which is also the stamp set that you will receive if you place an order over $60. in February or March.  Details are on our home page

First up - Laura...don't you love how she masked off the circle to make an interesting place for her sentiment.  I love her bright ink choices too - awesome card!!


Kalyn's card is so fabulous!  I LOVE her design.  Very masculine and yet it's perfect for the ladies as well.  Serious love!!


....and ahhhh, Heidi's card is so soft and pretty.  LOVING her custom flowers - she made them from leaf stamps.  So fun and flirty (swoon)


Enjoy your Monday cute friends!!
xx
Kim

ps...don't forget about early bird registrations for  True Stamp 2013! Sign up by Feb. 8 and SAVE $50! That means you'll get access to all six classes, plus full replays, plus extra goodies, for only $47. SIGN UP TODAY

12 comments:

  1. It's too bad we live so far apart. I would love to help you fill orders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! These cards are AMAZING! LOVE the colors on Laura's card--- LOVE the CAS design on Kalyn's card-- and Heidi's card is AMAZING! FAB job ladies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards! I'm SOOO looking forward to playing with this set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love all the cards with today's featured set! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seriously digging all three cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.