Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Spring...

is magical - isn't it?  That's why I named the set A Magical Spring...

Laurie's card is simple and totally sweet!  LOVE that arrow paper clip!!


Karolyn took a completely different approach with this versatile stamp set.  The beer has froth - didja notice?  Chevron and polka dots - what's not to love???


Emily's card is just dang cute!!  How funny that she gave the bunny a beer to hold - LOL!!  She also used the shamrock cluster for flowers - love!


I am cropping today - will you be stamping???

We have a special treat for you tomorrow - so please stay tuned...

Loves!
Kim

13 comments:

  1. So Cute I just Adore these stamps...so Much Fun Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I am stamping today :)
    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cuteness!! I am card making today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! every time I see that bunny I think I have to have it, LOVE those buck teeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards...love how these stamps were used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are cute. The bunny is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep! I was stamping with your Nine Lives set; LOVE that set, AND how the card turned our!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very cute! I will be stamping today for sure. Hopefully, it will be sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and fun. TFS these lovely cards Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These springy cards make me smile! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER cute cards shared today--LOVE the soft colors/papers for the first one:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.