Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Survivor...

one of my favorite shows starts back up tonight and I am so excited about it!  I hardly ever watch TV but I look forward to watching Survivor twice a year.  Anyone with me?

Kristin created this fantastic card for us to show off today.  I love the happy yellow and paint splatters  Her banners are the perfect touch to this fun card :)  She used the beer mug from A Magical Spring stamp set and combined it with a sentiment from Word Up.


Teri combines the Leafy Greens stamp set with our Hickory Leaf die.  What a fabulous background!!  The sentiment is from Spiritual Sampler - L-O-V-E!!


It looks like Kim used some Pigment inks for this amazing card!  I wonder if she spritzed water on her stamp before pressing it onto her card.  Either way - it looks very cool!  I will be stalking Kim's blog to see if she mentions how she made this background.  Kim also used the Spiritual Sampler stamp set.


That's all folks...
....please join me tomorrow to see five amazing LOVE theme cards that I found on our Flickr Fan Page.
xx Kim

16 comments:

  1. These are very cute. I really love the Cheers card on top. That is so great. The possibilities. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these cards! wow! and also - yes, i'm a survivor fan! each season we do a 'survivor pool' at work, so it keeps things interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing cards! Fab ones over a flickr too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I love Survivor too! I don't watch too much tv either but I don't miss a minute of Survivor! Can't wait for it to start tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love techniques and the Leafy Greens is just perfect for it. Hoping to get some time to play this weekend using the stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been watching every season of Survivor (except Season 1, which I missed) and I had NO idea the new season was starting tonight, so thanks for the heads-up! :D

    Love that adorable beer card - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Survivor as well. We used to have a Survivor pool but now I just watch for fun. Super cute cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Survivor too!!! And it doesn't hurt that Jeff Probst is easy on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those cards are very sweet but then look at the stamps and dies that were used!!! I had watched Survivor since season 2 but last season, I just didn't like the contestants and stopped watching but I thought I'd give it a try this season and lo and behold there are favs. I was instantly hooked again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My hubby is a die hard Survivor fan, I stopped watching several seasons ago, I have sooo many shows that I'm hooked on! It's a good thing I can tape them all & watch when I want! Have to say the leaf die & stamp set are just beautiful, everyone did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a Survivor fan and don't watch a ton of TV but do have a few *must see* shows. Thanks for sharing these fabulous creations! They all make me smile. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Survivor! I have watched every season!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER SUPER cute cards!! LOVE the PS DT--- so much talent!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband and I love Survivor, we have only missed one or two seasons (I think one did not air here in Australia). The previous series (Phillipines) only just finished here a couple of weeks ago and was on a Tues night at 10.30 pm to 11.30 pm - a bit late. This season is on at 7.30 pm and we are NOT running way behind the US this time. We had our first episode last night - which we taped as we were both out and just watched an hour ago. I don't watch too much tv either, too busy crafting and looking at blogs!
    I love today's cards BTW

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.