Monday, February 25, 2013

TGIM

"Thank God it's Monday!  Ohhhh how I LOVE Monday's!!  I got a lot accomplished over the weekend, so this morning feels extra nice.  All I can say is that crazy-fun things are coming from PS in April...just sayin' :)

I am sharing the last cards from our DT using our February release this week.  Our design team is second to none.  Every month is a treat!  Thursday is our blog hop and I look forward to sharing our March die release with you...it's totally unique and I hope you like it.

Laura's simple graphic design is just WOW!  I am amazed at how perfect her stamping is...


Kalyn's stamped background makes me happy.  It's subtle and adds a great touch!  The Notebook Bracket die is an excellent paper panel for her easel.  Just dreamy!!


And Heidi - sweet Heidi knocked it out of the park!!  LOVE her paint drips!!!  Her card would look great with Laura's card in a set, don't ya think?


Thank you for joining us today - I LOVE that you are here!
XX Kim

12 comments:

  1. Love all three of these cards. The colors are so bright and happy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH! I love these--so beautiful and colorful! I love love love that card by Kalyn! FAB x10:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could share your enthusiasm for Monday Kim! Oh well, maybe some of yours will seep out into me. :) BUT I will say it helps to come here and see the gorgeous cards the the DT makes. Wow! i have to get this set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous cards! I just received an order on Friday with more PS stamps and dies and another today with more! woohoo... thanks for the inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the splashes of colour on the first and third card and that stamped background on Kalyn's card is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so colorful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just love this artsy set! Wonderful cards today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh dear, i don't know which of these i love them most, each of them is just PERFECTION!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.