Monday, February 11, 2013

well - hello

I am anxious to get this day started...ahhhh a whole new week to play with LOL!

I saw the movie "Silver Lining Playbook" on Saturday - OhEmGee...what a darling little movie - LOVED it!!

A Magical Spring stamp set is on the hot seat today...

Kalyn's paper pieced leprechaun (with added freckles) is so freakin' cute!!  Love the stamped and fussy-cut border.  The stamped outer edge really softens this cute card.


Heidi's clever little egg stamped frame makes the perfect backdrop for this fun little guy!  She cuts beautifully :)  Cute, cute CUTE!!


and ahhhh Laura's sweet little scene is a show-stopper!  I imagine that the sentiment could change to work for so many occasions.  LOVE.


That's all folks!  Hope your day is awesome!
xx Kim

9 comments:

  1. These are just tooooo cute! I love that little bunny-- he cracks me up! BIG SMILES:) And the paper pieced leprechaun is the BEST! FAB design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wanna see that movie, thanks for the recommendation. I agree with Savannah, VERY cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that movie! I hope it gets Oscar recognition, it's THAT good! These cards are super adorable! Love that bunny image, and the paper pieced leprechaun is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards make me long for spring! Absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all just sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see that movie so bad! All the cards are incredibly cute! I just love the leprechaun card, would be a great B-Day card for someone who was born on St. Patty's Day...Hey I was born on St. Patty's Day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such Fun Cards...I Adore these Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.