Monday, February 18, 2013

whoa...

the weekend seemed longer than normal.  I am not complaining, but it felt like forever for Monday to arrive LOL.  We took my son out driving and he did surprisingly well (insert proud Mom grin).  He will be 16 in May - oh how time flies! 

Today, we are highlighting cards using our Birthday Sampler stamp set.

Heidi's tag is sugar sweet!  LOVE that mint bow!!


I think this paper medallion is very cool.  Simple and to thew point :)


Kalyn's festive card is perfect for anyone at any age - LOVE that!!  Did you notice that she stamped the background in a subtle color - awesome!!


Short and sweet post for today...I have work to do :)
Have a nice day friends.
smooches!!
Kim

16 comments:

  1. Love these stamps and cards, esp. that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards, Kim. I can't wait to get my Birthday Sampler. I should have it in the mail this week. Yippie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh...My oldest turns 16 in May too. My hubby took him out driving yesterday. I need him to take him out a few more times before I go with him! Fabulous cards...love the mix/match of patterns on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, guess I have to get the balloon stamps! Soo cute and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic birthday cards!!! I love the subtly stamped background words, NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very festive! My son turned 18 over the weekend...where does all the time go???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Almost 16! EEK! Fun stuff. LOVING these great creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards. Just love that Birthday Sampler set. I have already made around 10 cards to be ready towards this years cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Laura's medallion! Super sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOOOOOVE these cards (and tag)! FUN designs!! LOVE that last birthday card---totally knocked me out of my chair!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.