Friday, February 15, 2013

WOW!

Your LOVE theme cards blew me away!  I am thrilled that you played along and I am inspired by all of you :).  This card was chosen because it brought a super-HUGE smile to my face.  Well designed, crazy clever and it's just plain awesome!  CONGRATULATIONS Amy Rysavy!!  (please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to let me know your product choices)


Congrats to last week's SPARKS Challenge winner...ANNI


This card is so fresh and cool.  LOVE the vellum circle and the goofy snowman brad!!  This card is pure perfection if you ask me :)

This week's challenge...is  to use our designer draft (sketch)


I hope your weekend is wonderful...just like you!!
smooches!!
Kim

11 comments:

  1. These are great, I love them. I just watched a video of how Amy made this card. Loved it. Great job ladies. So much creativity. I feel inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute card Amy, love it. Anni too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners, fab cards!!! :) I never got my card in on time (",) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards - definite day-brighteners and smile-makers. Congrats to the winners; wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATS!! THANKS for the FUN challenge and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

      Delete
  5. Fabulous winning cards, congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you Kim, Amy's card really is truly amazing. I loved it when i saw it. and as for Anni well she is just so talented everything she makes is so wonderful! congrats ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.