Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yup...

I am posting on Saturday :)

I have some fun things to share...and it just couldn't wait until Monday.

I was lucky to work with Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine for two years as their design team coordinator.  I had a blast working with them and we have stayed close friends.  I was invited to be a part of their new special idea book called Card Maps 3 and I imagine that it will be a fabulous issue (all of theirs are).  The line up of designers is amazing and I feel fortunate to be a part of it.  I have six cards in the issue and some of them showcase PS stamps and dies!  I hope you check it out :)

I have a winner to announce...this is the latest winner on our SPARKS challenge blog
Congrats Lydia!!  Your card is absolutely DARLING!!!


The challenge that ends on Sunday is a cool shades challenge...using THESE COLORS...


You still have time to leave a comment over at the Moxie Fab World blog for your chance to win FIVE PS stamp sets!

Hope your weekend is great!
xx Kim

5 comments:

  1. Lydia's card is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen! EEEK! Love those little dinosaurs! Awesome job Lydia! You rocked that challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card. Congrats on the Card Maps 3 publication! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, love that you are posting on a Saturday. Can't wait to see the Card Maps 3! :) Lydia's card is SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOW! I can't wait to get that new magazine--you are amazing! Your cards always inspire me;) Congrats to the winner and hoooooooray for a fun color challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.