Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday shout out....

Our SPARKS challenge winner last week was...

Pam L

HUGE Congrats Pam!!  I adore absolutely everything about your sweet card!


This week's challenge...


I hope you play along.  This color combo is perfect for Easter cards!

Just a head's up that our new SPARKS DT call will go out in May instead of April.  I asked the current SPARKS team to stay on for an extra month and they all said YES.  April is going to be a very busy month for us, so I don't feel like I will be able to concentrate on a new team until May.  So, keep an eye out for the call...a new team starting in June.

Savannah created a NEW video - check it out!

xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! And all the little goodies in the cart are just stinkin' CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge congratulations to my sweet as pie friend Pam! She rocked that challenge for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Kim!(*blush*) I am just in love with this grocery cart die!! Thank YOU for bringing it to us!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.