Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Get Well...

...and feel better cards are always needed.  Here is our "Get Well" die.

LOVE Karolyn's pop of color!  The white ink looks fantastic!!


The color contrast of Emily's card is wonderful.  Did you see the ampersand that was cut with vellum that connects the phrase - WOW!!


Here's another amazing paper choice.  As busy as that paper is...a black and bold sentiment really stands out!  Her flirty little accent is perfect!

 

Sadly, I admit that I don't send as many cards as I should...but I really do try to send "feel better" cards.

In case you are not signed up to receive our newsletter...here is a list of dies that we flew through (restock coming soon)
  • Grocery Cart
  • Alphawhimsy
  • Hickory Leaf
  • Love Word
  • Notebook Scallop
  • Streamers
  • Large Hot Spots Base
Have a great day!
xx Kim

10 comments:

  1. Great cards. Thank you for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute cards!!! LOVE this new die--can't wait to get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards look fabulous! This die was such a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, the second one is tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! I ordered early enough, and I got my package yesterday. I love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING the FUN cards!! THANKS for sharing them with us!! Also, CONGRATS on the great release!! =) I am LOVING my dies!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all rock! Can't wait to get my hands on this die. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.