Monday, March 4, 2013

Groceries

we all do it at some point...do you love it or hate it?  I don't mind it....it's just ok.  But I do think the grocery cart is cool!  I think it's a great place to put all of our fruits and veggies stamps...and it's going to be really fun filling up with lots of other things as well.  Our grocery cart die can hold money or a gift card.  I think it will come in handy for gifts from Target or stores that don't actually use carts.

Today we are showcasing cards using our new Grocery Cart die:

Check our how super easy it is to pull a card together with a cool die!  The holes in the cart just pop right out after you run it through the machine.


check out this wicked cute card!  SO FUN!  Kalyn's coloring is great and I love the flow of her design.


WE also have plenty of package stamps that work perfectly with this die!  I love the button wheels and softness of this way cute card!


Happy Monday friends!!
We love you :)
xx Kim

16 comments:

  1. ok those are stinking cute!! love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crazy about this die. Love the samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool. I can see myself using that die over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so sweet!! Love that die!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I just love the veggies and fruits in that cart, makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh stop it! You're making me want that die now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER SUPER cute! I loooooooove this die-- can't wait to get it and make that card that Laura shared today! ADORABLE!

    As for grocery shopping-- Trav and I try to do it together. It's super fun.... and he keeps me in "check" {I like to buy things not on the list.... he makes sure I don't!}! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the grocery cart die. In fact, when I saw it, I thought it was the cutest, most clever die I had ever seen. So there....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how there are so many fun things we can add to the grocery cart...so fun! Awesome ideas from the DT...love Laura's inspiration to use it as a gift card holder...Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love these! Can't wait to get my die too, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cards! Especially love that money/gift card holder idea...so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun die! Great designs from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looooooooooooooooooove this die!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The grocery cart is so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.