Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Grocery Carts

ok, so grocery shopping may not be the funnest outing, but it sure if a fun image to fill!

Emily chose a baby - seriously what a crack up!!  I just adore the pile of toys being thrown from the cart.  Every time I look at this card I see something cuter than the nest, LOL


Laurie chose fruits.  That apple is so funny.  That cheesy-grin is a kick in the pants!


 ...and Karolyn filled her cart with gifts and a gift card!  I love that white cart!!


I look forward to seeing what you all fill your Grocery Cart die with.
Happy Tuesday crafty-friends
smooches!
Kim

11 comments:

  1. I would say that has to be the cutest die!! Adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the CUTEST die ever, and I love what the DT has created with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very good graphic cards which use the die effectively. Thanks for making my day smiley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant! Such a fun die and fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards!!!!!! The first one is absolutely brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME cards- LOVE LOVE LOVE that grocery cart die! Cannnnnnot wait to get more dies!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.