Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy half-way Day!

Hello friends!
I hope you are enjoying your week so far :)



I am getting really excited about teaching with True Stamp this weekend! It's not too late to join in the fun (It's all online). Six classes, tons of inspiration, lots of fun... all right to your computer! Check it out

I have some awesome dino cards to share today...

Kim used our Hot Spots Large Base die to work around.  She used Dinos 2 and sentiment stamps from Fruitastic.  Her card is sooo sweet - just like her sentiment.

Jennifer is our guest designer this month - yay!!  She doesn't have our dino dies, but she does have our grocery cart die and three others.  She fussy cut around her paper pieced dino - so cute!!  Cool how she has the grocery cart running off her card!!


Teri created this adorable little scene using both Dinos 1 and Dinos 2 dies.  Seriously, does it get any cuter???  (He Said, She Said word bubble)


That's all for today.  Have a good one!
smooches!!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. AHHH I can't stand how cute the spotted dinosaur in the cart is!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, it's too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The grocery card die is my all time favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, these are awesome. EVERYTHING PS is awesome. I seriously need a lottery because trying to pick and choose what to buy is toooooo hard. I want it all!! I'm throwing it out there: what are YOUR (that means anyone who'd like to share), Top 3 must-have PS products. I have Chubby Chums and Zoo Crew. Love' em!!
    Thanks for sharing, inspiring and, hopefully, helping me to narrow choices - at least until that lottery comes my way...
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love all 3 of these. They all made me smile, which makes 'em winners. The dino in the shopping cart brings back some good (and a couple of bad) memories, ;-) but it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are realy adorable. Love all the dino cards and the die is totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute cards today--LOVE each of these new dies!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the DT creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of super cuteness! Love Jennifer's spotty dino!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.