Monday, March 25, 2013

Hello Monday

Anyone else excited for a fresh new week?

Our blog hop is this Thursday - which means that you are so close to seeing the new release!

I mentioned that we are releasing a Nautical stamp set on April 1st.  Since I am sharing some more Sailboat die cards, I thought I'd show a peek of the set today :)  You can expect to see a Captain's wheel, knot, anchor, knot and more.


Let's get to it!   Check out the different sails on these cards - ohhhh the possibilities!

Laura kept it simple and graphic, which I LOVE!  Great paper choices for her sails and I love the die cut star on the bow :)


Kalyn is shabby and absolutely divine!  The die includes a tiny border around the flags.  It adds great dimension.  I am really diggin' the wooden boat!!


And I thought I'd point out a third style showcased here today - fun and cute!  And Heidi's card is just that!  Love the happy colors and patterns.  She used our Hot Spots die to create her frame (swoon)


I am so glad you made us a part of your day - hope it's a good one :)
xx Kim

11 comments:

  1. OH MY! These sailboat cards are super cute! LOVE the different styles--- but all using the same die! FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sailboats are just the cutest!! Super cards today, and thanks for the sneak peek of the new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! I am so wanting to buy that nautical set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What such cute examples of the new dies and the sneek peek of the new release. These are so coming home for me to play. Now to check my wallet to see if the funds are available. I am such a stamp/die a holic it's not funny anymore. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i cannot wait to see this new set!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun bunch of cards this is and a nice variety all using the same set. Another set to add to my PS wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so fabulous! They make me wanna hit the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect stamp and die set for this spring! Nautical is in! Will make some adorable baby cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.