Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hexalongs

...are just plain cool :)

Teri layered different Hexalong panels to create this fabulous border.  LOVE the stamped black images and sentiment - they really stand out!


Kim's color combo is unique and unexpected -love that!  Love how she randomly popped up some of the shapes!


Jennifer Ingle's card reminds me of a soccer ball - not sure if she intended it that way, but this would make an awesome "coach card". I am diggin' the hexalong cut in half :)


...short and sweet post today...there's always LOTS to do, so I am going to get to it!  :)
Thank you for stopping by today (and every day)
xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. OH MY! I looooooooove the uses of these hexagons! FUN soccer card by Jingle!!! And Teri's card---BLOWN away by the colors and design! AMAZING! FAB job by the DT again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP!! I LOVE all of these samples, but Teri's really speaks to me - I mean it's screaming at me!! Ah-MAZING girlies!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a soccer ball too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely samples! I love the colorful first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree about the soccer ball, that was the first.thought in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun are the hexalongs!!!! Great cards everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.