Friday, March 1, 2013

It's a release day!

Designing dies have been soooo much fun!  I am really excited for next month's release :)  You are in for a treat!

Please welcome:









I love sharing our SPARKS winners here!  I am thrilled that so many of you play along :)

Last week's winner was Therese.  I crazy-love her clever card!!!


This week's challenge is a Picture Perfect challenge - play along ok?


Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to leave a comment on the DT blogs for your chance to win one of our new dies!
xx Kim

17 comments:

  1. cute inspiration for a challenge!! I will be playing along! :) off to check out the DTs blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what the designers and crafters create with the hexagon die. I know I will be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grocery cart die has to be the funnest die I've ever seen!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first day of the month because it's new release day!! The sailboat die set, the dinos, the grocery cart, and the hexalongs are SO cute! I can't wait to get mine. Paper Smooches rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous dies!!!! Need to save up some moola!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! had a fun time visiting all of the DT's blog for inspiration. All are so awesome! I love all of the PS dies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, these are fantastic! My heart is going pitter patter for the new hexagon dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great new dies! All of them are clever, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOOOOOOORAY for release day!! I can't wait to get these dies--loving that grocery cart! ADORABLE!! And so is that little sailboat with the fish and star embellies! YOU ROCK!! LOVE PS designs, stamps, and dies:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new dies! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Therese! So imaginative to use the camera for your "i" letter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Therese I LOVED her card too!! =) THANKS for sharing the New Photo and for the FUn Challenge!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.