Monday, March 11, 2013

It's a winner-day!

I have a winner to announce - woohoooo!

And I am just gonna blurt it out!

Oh boy!! This sounds like a very useful publication for us cardmakers. I don't think I've ever seen a Cardmaps book on the shelves here in Boise. Thanks for the chance to win! :)

Kim Ross - congrats girlie - you are my winner!!!  Congrats :) 
Please send an e-mail to: info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to let me know your address and I will pass it along to Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine!

My True Stamp class was over the weekend.  Mannnn, it was a LOT of fun.  If Lain offers another class like that one, you should definitely consider it - she was a class act and everything went so smooth!

Today I have some Get Well cards to share - and they are fantastic!!

Kalyn's card is so soft and pretty.  LOVE the delicately inked edges of her card base.  The stamped band-aid accent is perfect!


And Miss Heidi created this VERY cool panel by cutting off the edges of the front and back of the sentiment.  It really adds a huge impact!  The sweet stamps and button are the perfect touch.


Laura's card is clean and graphic - Love the pink!  This card has great punch!!


So friends, that's all for today. I am so glad you sopped by
xx Kim

11 comments:

  1. I love 'em all! Good job, ladies or should I say "artists" ?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!!! What an adorable stamp set! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin the "get well" die. It's fun to use with the healthy vibes set-another favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are the best uses for that adorable die! LOVE the way the words go all the way across the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Kim!
    I love all the cards using the new "Get Well" die...thanks for your ideas, girls!

    True Stamp really was a lot of fun! It was great to have you on board as an instructor...I really enjoyed it...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Kim, and perfect get well cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! More fabulous Get Well goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful cards! Love them all. Glad the class went well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER pretty cards-- I know I would feel much better if I got one of these in the mail:) <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.