Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sailboats...

 I am a sucker for sailboats.  Do you love them?  It's one of those timeless themes that will never go "out of style".  Seersucker, stripes, stars, red, navy and white - swoooon!

 Check out these beauties using our Sailboat die

Teri's card is just WOW!  LOVE the pearl accents and her color combo!  That stamped polka dot border is a perfect touch!


Kim's card is cool and fresh!  I'd love a sailboat that looks like this one :)  The seagull is too cute!


And Jingle's shabby chic card is the bomb!!  The distressed papers look awesome on this scene.  (droool)


Our guest designer search is in full swing - there's still plenty of time to put your name in the hat!

Happy Wednesday!
HUGS,
Kim

13 comments:

  1. I love first card....now I wanna have this die :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All adorable; never thought I'd like a sailboat die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore these cards they are so Happy and now I NEEEEED that die too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute die, and all the cards are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sailboat and these cards are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! I love the sailboat die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE sailboats and these ladies did a great job displaying them in their projects!! I'm swoon by that first card!!! SO cute!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought much about sailboats but these cards have opened my eyes to the design possibilities. Thank you for the delightful eye-opening experience.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These make me want to get back out on the water! Love, love, love all three of them. Such talent and vision.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how totally different each card is. They really showcase the versatility of PS products!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOOOOO Cute! LOVE each of these cards--this sailboat could be used for lots of cards (baby, thank you, thinking of you, hello, etc.)! LOOOOOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.